The Investment Policy Statement of the Krasnoyarsk Kray was adopted by the order of the Governor of the Krasnoyarsk Kray under the Ref.519-rg as of October 29, 2013. This Investment Policy Statement constitutes the basic principles, aimed at the improvement of the investment climate in the Krasnoyarsk Kray.
The mission of the Krasnoyarsk Kray public authorities is to enhance both the investment climate and investment potential of the kray, inducing the regional investors and attracting fair foreign investors to be actively engaged in the economic and social progress and development of the Krasnoyarsk Kray.
According to the Investment Policy Statement, the activity of the regional authorities on ensuring the favorable investment climate is grounded on the following key principles:
- ensuring the equal rights to the subjects of business and investment activity;
- involvement of the subjects of business and investment activity in the decision-making process, affecting their interests as well as the evaluation of their implementation at the territory of the Krasnoyarsk Kray;
- access of the subjects of business and investment activity to the publicly available information of the executive authorities of the region;
- assistance in implementation of the investment projects corresponding to the priority growth areas of the Krasnoyarsk Kray economy;
- non-interference of regional authorities into the activity of the subjects of business and investment activity on conclusion of agreements (contracts), choosing the business partners determination of obligations;
The best practicians of interaction of the government and business, that were tested in another regions were used in the process of declaration developing
The investment declaration is one of results of work carried out in the kray on creation of favorable investment climate by implementation of the regional investment standard.