Volumes of provision
Limits are not provided in the current edition of the Law of the Krasnoyarsk Kray on the Kray budget.
Legal entities registered and operating in the territory the Krasnoyarsk Kray, with the exception of the federal state and municipal unitary enterprises as well as small business entities.
Conditions for granting
Requirements to be met by a legal entity:
absence of procedure in the process of reorganization, liquidation or bankruptcy against the applicant;
absence of overdue debts on obligatory payments to the budgetary system of the Russian Federation.
Requirements to ensure the fulfillment of obligations:
- Bank guarantee, surety,
- a pledge in the form of immovable property. A property, which is already the subject of pledge, cannot be pledged. The property provided as a pledge, shall be insured in accordance with applicable law;
The applicant shall bear the costs, associated with the registration of the pledge, the assessment of property and property insurance. The value of property provided as a pledge, should be at least 150 percent of the guarantee amount.
List of documents required to make a decision on the support granting
Principal shall be a legal entity in order to take a decision on granting the state guarantees of the Krasnoyarsk Kray by the Government of the Krasnoyarsk Kray, shall submit as follows:
1) application for granting of a guarantee;
2) a copy of the agreement, according to which there appears a monetary obligation, in securing the fulfillment of which the guarantee is granted or a draft of such an agreement with confirmation of the readiness of the beneficiary to enter into an agreement, a draft of which is submitted or a document confirming the intention of the bank to provide a credit with an indication of the amount and term of the credit granting, the interest for the credit use and the credit repayment schedule;
3) copies of the constituent documents of the principal and copies of certificates of state registration and on tax registration of the principal;
4) extract from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities;
5) statement on the composition of the owners (shareholders) of the principal;
6) business plan of the investment project in the event of granting the state guarantees for investment purposes, or business plan
of the organization development in the event of granting the state guarantees for the priority objectives;
7) statement of the proposed method for obligations ensuring (bank (municipal) guarantee, surety, pledge) with an indication of the amount of collateral / pledge, guarantor details, surety or pledged items list, indicating the owner, market value and the details of evaluation reports);
8) certificates of the Federal Tax Service of the Krasnoyarsk Kray, the Department of the Pension Fund of the Krasnoyarsk Kray, the Regional Office of Social Insurance Fund of the Russian Federation for Krasnoyarsk Kray on the state of the applicant's payments, respectively, on taxes, fees and other mandatory payments to the budgets of the budgetary system of Russian Federation;
9) documents determined by the Ministry of Finance of the Krasnoyarsk Kray for the analysis of the principal’s financial condition;
10) inventory of the submitted documents;
11) decision on approval of a major transaction or a copy of such a decision in the case the requirement on the need to have of such a decision for a major transaction conclusion is stipulated by the legislation of the Russian Federation, the constituent documents of the legal entity and if the transaction to raise a loan, the provision of the property as collateral, the provision of a bank guarantee or of a suretyship is a major transaction for the principal, the pledgor, the guarantor and the commercial guarantor bank;
12) list of activities carried out by the principal, within two years preceding the date of submission of the application;
13) name of types of goods, volume of goods produced and (or) sold by the principal, within two years preceding the date of submission of the application, indicating the codes of products;
14) accounting documents.
Shall be submitted additionally:
in case a bank guarantee, a suretyship is provided as collateral:
а) letter of a credit institution or another person (guarantor) of consent to act accordingly as guarantor or surety for the obligations of the principal;
б) calculation of own funds (capital) and information about the statutory requirements of a credit institution - the guarantor of the principal for the last year, noting the range of acceptable values (in case a bank guarantee is provided as collateral);
в) copies of the annual accounting (financial) statements of the guarantor of the principal for the last fiscal year with the confirmation of delivery of the specified statements to the tax authority (in case a suretyship is provided as collateral);
in case the pledged property is provided as collateral, shall be submitted:
а) original of the appraising report;
б) copy of the agreement for the appraising carrying out;
в) original expert opinion on the appraising report issued by the expert council of the self-regulating organizations of appraisers, which member the appraiser is, if available.
Where to apply
Krasnoyarsk Kray Government
Documents regulating the state support provision
Law of the Krasnoyarsk Kray No. 12-2278 "On state support of investment activity in the Krasnoyarsk Kray" dated from September 30, 2004;
Law of the Krasnoyarsk Kray No. 8-2839 "On the procedure for granting state guarantees of the Krasnoyarsk Kray" dated from January 29,2009 ;
Krasnoyarsk Kray Government Resolution No. №80-п "On approving the list of documents submitted by the principal - a legal entity for the provision of state guarantees of the Krasnoyarsk Kray, and on the approval of the order and conditions of the decision on granting state guarantees of the Krasnoyarsk Kray and the conclusion on granting a guarantee agreement as well as the issuance of the guarantee" dated from February 19, 2009;
Krasnoyarsk Kray Government Resolution No. 485 "On approval of exemplary forms of agreement on provision of the state guarantees of the Krasnoyarsk Kray and the state guarantees of the Krasnoyarsk Kray" dated from September 22, 2009;
Order of the Ministry of Finance the Krasnoyarsk Kray No. 37 "On approval of the analysis of financial condition of the principal" dated from April 10, 2008;
Order of the Ministry of Finance the Krasnoyarsk Kray No. 32 "On Approval of the Procedure of reliability (liquidity) assessment of banking guarantees, provided as collateral for fulfillment the obligations of the principal" dated from March 23, 2009.