Volumes of provision
The grant amount may not exceed 300 thousand rubles for one project.
Russian Federation citizens, registered as unemployed in the Kray state institutions of the population Employment Services and who have expressed a desire to be engaged in enterprise activity.
Conditions for granting
Providing a grant shall be carried out on a competitive basis through the Kray state institutions of the population Employment Services subject to the availability of the applicant's own funds in the amount of not less than 15% of the grant amount.
List of documents required to make a decision on the support granting
To participate in the competitive selection of unemployed represents an application to the Agency, which is composed of the following documents:
1. Application for participation in the competitive selection.
2. A copy of the passport of the citizen of the Russian Federation or a copy of a document proving the identity of the unemployed citizen.
3. Document of the population Employment Service that a citizen of the Russian Federation is registered as unemployed, including the specified information about the affiliation of the unemployed citizen to the categories as follows: a graduate of an institution of professional education; a disabled person; a woman, having children under the age of 18 years; a citizen, being dismissed in connection with the liquidation of the organization or downsizing the organization or reduction in the employees staff of the organization.
4. The project with the following content: cover page, table of contents, summary, description of services (goods, works), market research and analysis, marketing plan, organizational plan, production plan, taxation, financial plan indicating expenditure, for which the use of grant funds is planned, risk analysis.
5. Additional documents submitted by unemployed people, if any:
a copy of the individual rehabilitation program of a disabled person (for the disabled);
copy of a diploma on professional education (for graduates of vocational education institutions) in the absence of work experience in their specialty (profession);
a copy of the document confirming the joint residing of children under 18 years old and of an unemployed person (an extract from the house register); copies of documents confirming the family relations of an unemployed citizen and children under the age of 18 years (for women who have children under the age of 18 years);
a copy of an employment record book with the last record on the dismissal due to the liquidation of the organization or downsizing the organization or reduction in the employees staff of the organization (for citizens who have been dismissed due to the liquidation of the organization or downsizing the organization or reduction in the employees staff of the organization).
Where to apply
Labour and Employment Agency of the Krasnoyarsk Kray.
Documents regulating the state support provision
Federal Law No. 209-ФЗ "On the development of small and medium business in the Russian Federation" dated from July 24, 2007;
Krasnoyarsk Kray Government Resolution No. 505-п "On approval of the state program of the Krasnoyarsk Kray "Development of investment, innovation, small and medium enterprises in the territory of the Krasnoyarsk Kray” dated from September 30, 2013.